SALES REPRESENTATIVE (NJ)
We are looking for energetic Sales Reps to join our team and help grow our list of esteemed clients.
GuardLab, Inc. is a revolutionary custom mouthguard company headquartered in New York City with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on Long Island, New York. GuardLab is a custom mouthguard company using 3D scanning and 3D printing technologies, engineered with a proprietary Alignment Repositioning Cushion (ARC™). The neuromuscular mouthguards are designed to reduce the risk of injury from impact and enhance athletic performance through improved body alignment and increased airflow. Pioneered with two world-class dentists, GuardLab optimizes the bite of the individual athlete and captures the information digitally to create a bespoke neuromuscular mouthguard at a cost , quality and speed that truly disrupts the industry.
We make the best custom mouthguards on the planet and we’re on a mission to let athletes, everywhere, learn about GuardLab. We are looking for energetic Sales Reps to join our team and help grow our list of esteemed clients.
Our Sales Reps will be out, speaking to gyms, schools, sports leagues and teams to build a sales pipeline, close deals, attend events and handle the end-to-end customer journey.
The ideal candidate has great rapport with people, likes sports, enjoys traveling to meetings, never misses following up on a new lead, is hyper-organized, communicates well in a team and is self-motivated. You also have great EQ, natural customer service skills and always act like a consummate professional.
// Key Functions
- Responsible for building and managing a robust pipeline in designated markets and territories
- Follows up on all leads and constantly looks for new leads and referrals
- Demonstrates product knowledge and is able convey information succinctly
- Closes new business deals and maintains close relationships with current accounts
- Assists with event bookings and manages the logistics and all communication with key contacts for successful execution
- Liases with operations, marketing, dental and lab team members to ensure all project outcomes are met
- Attends events as a GuardLab Ambassador and handles POS systems
- Accurately takes orders and customization details; seeks clarity when needed
- Updates CRM and databases on a daily/weekly basis
- Handles customer service as needed
// Core Competencies
- Flexible: Willing to travel and work in various cities, including some evening and weekend shifts. Some overnight travel may be required
- Organization: Can manage multiple projects at once; previous event experience, customer service, retail or POS experience is preferred; detail oriented and able to work within tight timelines
- Research: Must be eager to gain knowledge base of Neuromuscular Dentistry through previous and future research; able to map and research sales markets as necessary
- Sales Background: Strong understanding of the sales life cycle; able to use CRM databases effectively; stays up-to-date on market opportunities; self-motivated
- Communication and Presentation Skills: Charismatic and engaging personality; speaks clearly and professionally; responds well to questions; professional email etiquette; knows how to approach others and win deals
In addition to possessing the necessary experience and skill set to achieve the tasks established above, the Sales Representative must meet the following requirements:
- Min of 1-2 years of sales or account management experience
- Must have strong discipline to work remotely and with limited supervision as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully, meet sales targets and operate under pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must have the flexibility to travel
- Previous experience in sports, sports technology, event sales, or health and wellness is a plus
- Established relationships in sports industry a huge plus
•Can work independently to troubleshoot issues in a calm and timely manner
•Superb customer service ethics and a positive, enthusiastic attitude
•Extremely flexible and organized
•Exercises good judgement in managing appointments
•Works well in a team with excellent communication skills
•Some heavy lifting may be required (up to 40lbs)
•Flexible to work on-short notice or work extra hours, if needed
•Frequent travel required to various event sites, including some overnight travel
•Business travel may include national and international cities
•Valid Passport preferred, valid Drivers’ License a must and personal vehicle is preferred
•Understands that events will require day, evening and weekend hours
- We are accepting part-time applicants with flexible schedules, sales commission bonuses
- Unique opportunity be a part of a growing sports brand!